- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change. Any discounted rates you’ve been grandfathered in to will be forfeited and cannot be reactivated.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period. We highly recommend what you request a hold instead.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. If you are in the middle of a contracted term, then 39% of your remaining contract will be due upon cancellation as stated in your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Month-to-Month Members – your contract will be terminated 30 days from once you have completed the form below and received a confirmation email from our team. All invoices during this period are due. You may definitely attend classes until the end of this period.
- Pre-Paid Members – To cancel a pre-paid contract, there is a cancellation fee of $50 per month remaining on the contract with a maximum fee of $300. You will be refunded the difference, if applicable.
- If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll work through it together.